Health and wellness is the new mantra in our daily lives,and our fitness club has all that you need to stay young and fit. A well-equipped Health Club is a must for a Club of this caliber.
Our Health Club is equipped with state-of-the-art, international standard cardio and weight training equipment which cater to the needs of all fitness enthusiasts.
The Club has enrolled the services of a capable and qualified trainer and is available throughout the day to guide and train health conscious people. Indeed a very popular section and caters to many of our members including a large section of ladies. This section has done particularly well consistently and is well patronized.
MorningSession: 06.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Ladies Batch: 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Evening Session: 05.30 PM to 09.00 PM
Ladies Batch: 04.30 PM to 05.30 PM
Morning Session: 6.00 AM to 11 AM
No Evening Session
For members – Monthly Subscription Rs. 400/- plus applicable taxes.
Locker rent – Per annum @Rs.400/- plus applicable taxes (Financial Year)
- Members and Dependent members are requested to sign the register as soon as they enter the Gym. They are also requested to produce their Club ID card on demand.
- Shoes to be changed before entering into the Gym. Please use separate shoes for Treadmill.
- Consult your physician before embarking on any exercise programme.
- Children below 18 years are not permitted to utilize the Gym.
- Guests are not permitted.
- Avoid use of Mobile phone is inside the Gym. Mobile phones are to be kept in silent mode, as it could inconvenience other members who are working out.
- Only the Gym Instructor will operate the TV/Music System. Members / Dependents / Guests are requested not to operate the TV/Music System. The Gym Instructor will play any of the following TV channels (without sound) on specific instructions from the chairman, Health Club:
Sports, National Geographic, Discovery.
- Members are requested to use the Treadmill Machine for 20 Minutes and Cross Trainer for 15 Minutes only. This is to facilitate the use of the machine by other members. Please operate the Treadmill switches with your hand only.
- Members are requested to write their names in the ‘Q’ list for any one Tread Machine / Cross Trainer only.
Members who are waiting for the Tread Machine / Cross Trainer are not permitted to give their chance / turn for other members who come late or their turn is in the end.
- Members are not allowed to write other members name if they are physically not present in the Gym.
All Gym users should wear appropriate clothing.
- Gents: Track Pant /Shorts & T-shirt and with Sports Shoe.
- Ladies: Track Pant / Shorts & T – Shirt / Salwar Kameez with Sports Shoe.
- Patrons with Casual Wear, Jeans, Formals, Sandals, casual shoes, slippers and bare feet are not allowed inside the Gym Hall.
- Please put back gym equipment in its designated place and in proper position after use.
- Individual Towels must be used to avoid sweat on equipments wherever possible.
- Consumption of any type of Food & Beverages in the Gym Hall is prohibited. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Members under the influence of alcohol are not permitted to use the Gym facilities.
- Members are requested to take care of their personal belongings. In case of loss or theft the Management will not be responsible.
- Any one causing any damages to any equipment or machine or club property, the member responsible will have to fully reimburse the costs.
- Suggestions or complaints should be in writing, no verbal complaints shall be entertained.