Badminton is fast becoming everybody’s favorite game, a sport that has grown tremendously in popularity.
The Club has 3 Indoor Shuttle Badminton Courts made up of wooden floorings with daylight illumination. Players are provided with lockers and change room. Regular Shuttle Coaching Classes are being conducted for the benefit of children of Members. Special coaching camps are also held during summer time.
The badminton courts are open to members on all days of the week.
Morning Session: 06.00 AM to 10 AM
Evening Session: 06.00 PM to 09.00 PM
For Members – Monthly Subscription @Rs. 300/- plus applicable taxes.
For Guests – Hourly @Rs.125/- plus taxes.
Locker Rent: ₹400/- + tax per year
- Members /Dependents are required to sign in the Attendance Register placed with the Court attendant before start of play.
- Members /Dependents are requested to carry their Club Identity cards, and produce them when required.
- Members opting to play Badminton shall be charged applicable Monthly Subscription fees along with taxes. Management reserves the right to change/alter the structure of Monthly Subscription Fees.
- Members and guests must carry their own equipment.
- All Players should wear appropriate sports clothing.Wear predominantly White T Shirts with Collar along with coloured Sports Shorts/Skirts or Track Pants only.(Burmudas, ¾ pant, striped / checks shorts are strictly not allowed)
- Footwear – Only Badminton shoes with non-marking soles (Indoor only) will be permitted to be worn by all players while using the shuttle courts. Shoes to be changed before stepping onto the courts. [Not worn from outside]. It is suggested that players maintain a separate pair of clean shoes for playing badminton. All other footwear (e.g. chappals, sandals, running shoes, rain Shoes etc.) or bare feet is strictly prohibited.
- Guests of Members are permitted to play by remitting the requisite Guest player fees and alongwith the Member accompanying them. Members and guests must enter their names in the register before start of play.
- All Guest players must abide by the rules of the Club. (Dependent members are not allowed to bring Guests)
- Costs of Shuttles, if any, are to be shared by all the players sharing the court at the time.
- Use of Mobile phone is prohibited on the court. Mobile phones are to be kept in silent mode.
- Consumption of any type of Food & Beverages in the Badminton Hall is prohibited. Smoking is strictly not allowed.
- Court area is to be kept clean. Litter around the court is strictly forbidden.
- Members are requested to take care of their personal belongings/valuables. Management is not responsible for any loss or theft of Players’ belongings or valuables. (Including belongings kept in lockers)
- Use of foul & abusive language,threatening behavior, obscene gestures is strictly prohibited in the court premises. Please respect and be respected.
- Any one causing any damages to the court or any other equipment or club property the member responsible will have to fully reimburse the costs.
- The last to leave the court must switch off all lights before leaving.
- All are requested to take note and abide by the rules. Persons found violating rules will be asked to vacate the court & will be subjected to disciplinary action.
- All must cooperate to maintain a friendly, clean and safe environment in the court.
- Suggestions or complaints should be in writing in the Register kept with the court attendant or at the Reception, with member’s name and membership number. No verbal complaints will be entertained.